Six Flags over Georgia introduces Virtual Queuing
Lo-Q lets you reserve your ride so you don't have to stand in the queue line while you wait.
The system is fair to everybody. Guests with a Q-bot wait the same amount of time for each ride as other guests but don't have to stand bored in line while waiting.
The Q-bot shows your next ride, number of guests allowed on the ride and the time to attend. It also gives current time and other information.
To reserve a ride, point your Q-bot at the Reservation Sign near each ride. The Q-bot will beep and display "Ride Reserved." confirming your reservation.
ENTERING A RIDE
When it gets close to your ride time the Q-bot will beep and display "Next Ride Soon!" Use the Lo-Q ride entrance (see below) up to 5 minutes before, or 10 minutes after your scheduled ride time.
When you arrive at the ride you must point your Q-bot at the Entry Sign near the ride, the Q-bot will beep and display "Enjoy The Ride". The Q-bot will let the operator check your display for the number in your party, making sure that you are eligible to go on the ride.
The Q-bot Virtual Queuing Device can:
· Hold your place in line at major thrill rides,
· Free you from standing in long lines,
· Send you surprise coupons & messages,
· Help plan your day,
· Help find your friends,
· Help you enjoy more attractions, shows & games,
· Get you discount at park retail outlets.
Lo-Q enabled rides - Lo-Q ride entrance
The Georgia Scorcher - Use special Lo-Q entrance to left of regular entrance.
Mindbender - Use special Lo-Q entrance to right of regular entrance.
The Monster Plantation - Use special Lo-Q entrance to left of regular entrance.
Acrophobia -- Use special Lo-Q entrance to left of regular entrance.
Déjà Vu -- Use special Lo-Q entrance to right of regular entrance.
The Great Gasp -- Use special Lo-Q entrance to right of regular entrance
Dodge City Bumper Cars -- Use handicap exit to enter to right of regular entrance.
Batman: The Ride - Enter through the "Big Top" retail shop (normal exit).
The Georgia Cyclone - Enter to the right of the ride regular exit.
The Great American Scream Machine - Enter to the far right of the ride at regular exit.
Ninja - Enter to the right of the ride at regular exit.
Superman: Ultimate Flight - Enter through handicap line (adjacent to regular line)
STEPS TO USING LO-Q
Lo-Q reservation points are ALL near the regular ride entrances.
1) Reserve at entrance of Lo-Q rides.
2) Wait for Q-Bot to beep/buzz: " Ride Reserved"
3) GO: See a show, play games, eat, ride other rides.
4) Within minutes your first reserved ride will be scheduled. Q-Bot will beep, vibrate and display: (Ride Name) (# eligible to ride) (scheduled time)
Example:The Georgia Scorcher 3 12:15
5) Go to Lo-Q entrance of scheduled ride. You may arrive up to 5 minutes before, or 10 minutes after your scheduled time.
6) At the Lo-Q entrance you must point your Q-bot at the Entry Point Slot near each ride. The Q-bot will beep, vibrate, and display: "Enjoy Your Ride"
Six Flags over Georgia Lo-Q Office
P.O. Box 897, Lithia Springs, GA 30122
Direct Line 770-948-3389, 770-739-3400 Ext. 3165
Lo-Q PLC Corporate Office
New Close, Greenlands, Henley-On-Thames
Oxforshire, RG9 3AL, UK
Information on this page was attained at: